Welcome to our practice
Welcome to Park View Medical Centre, part of Dr Jude's Group Practice. We are a GP practice offering our patients high quality, safe and effective care from an appropriately resourced and skilled multi-disciplinary team. We accept new patient registrations from anybody living within our practice boundary.
Follow us on twitter - @dr_judes
COVID-19 - IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PATIENTS:
Click here to read a personal message from Dr Jude.
Do not leave home if you, or someone you live with, has any of the following Coronavirus symptoms:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
If you have Coronavirus symptoms you should:
- Isolate: as soon as you experience Coronavirus symptoms, medical advice is clear: you must self-isolate for at least 10 days from when your symptoms started. Anyone else in your household must self-isolate for 10 days from when you started having symptoms or if you do not have symptoms, from the date your test was taken.
- Test: order a test immediately at nhs.uk/coronavirus or call 119 if you have no internet access.
- Results: If your test is positive, you must complete the remainder of your self-isolation. Anyone in your household must also complete self-isolation for 10 days from when you started having symptoms (or the date of your test if you do not have symptoms). If your test is negative, you and other household members no longer need to self-isolate.
- Share contacts: If you test positive for Coronavirus, the NHS test and trace service will send you a text or email alert or call you with instructions of how to share details of people with whom you have had close, recent contact and places you have visited. It is important that you respond as soon as possible so that appropriate advice can be given to those who need it. You will be told to do this online via a secure website or you will be called by a contract tracer.
For more advice, please visit the latest guidance by clicking here.
Suspension of Online Appointments:
In response to the Coronavirus situation the Practice is temporarily suspending appointments offered through Patient Access/My GP Services. All appointments will need to be booked through our Reception Team to ensure we can triage appointments in line with government recommendations.
Hypertension day - 17 May 2023(17 May 2023)
High blood pressure, or hypertension, rarely has noticeable symptoms. But if untreated, it increases the risk of serious problems such as heart attacks and strokes. Around 1 in 4 adults in the UK have high blood pressure, although many will not realise it.Read More
Public warned to expect significant service disruption ahead of NHS industrial action(27 Apr 2023)
Royal College of Nursing (RCN) members plan to join strike action from 8pm this Sunday (April 30th) until midnight on Bank Holiday Monday (May 1st)....Read More
NHS remind people where to get urgent care during Eurovision week (5-13 May 2023)(26 Apr 2023)
With Eurovision fever about to take over the city of Liverpool, NHS Cheshire and Merseyside are keen to remind local residents and visitors about where to get health care and advice should they need it....Read More